Attention Crafters and Vendors! The St. Thecla Fall Festival will include a tent for a limited number of vendors and/or crafters on September 18 and 19th, 2021. The festival will feature live music, food trucks, refreshments, raffles, children’s rides and games.
- There are 14 spots available, 8 ft wide by 10 ft deep, all located under a “vendor” tent on parking lot surface.
- Table fee is $75 for the duration of the festival (Saturday and Sunday)
- All items must be new (no resale booths). Applicants will provide photos and/or descriptions of their items. The committee reserves the right to decline applicants with items or services that are not consistent with a family event.
- There will be overnight security on both Friday and Saturday nights.
- No commission taken on sales. All exhibitors are responsible for their own 6% Michigan sales tax.
- Applicants will be accepted on a first come/first served basis.
Interested applicants should email email@example.com and use the subject line Vendor Tent .
- In the body of the email, please include your name and contact information, and type of products you will be selling; you will receive a reply email with more details and a vendor agreement.