St Thecla is pleased to announce that we have partnered with FACTS for our new student information system for the 2021-2022 school year.
FACTS Family Portal (ParentsWeb) is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow you to view academic information specific to your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary.
DISTRICT CODE: STES-MI
Existing Families Re enrollment
- Go to https://stes-mi.client.renweb.com/pwr/
- Login with your username and password or click Create New Family Portal Account (follow the steps below)
- Type your email address and click Create Account.
- An email will be sent which includes a link to create your family portal login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create New Family Portal Account link
- A web browser displays your Name and Person ID
- Enter a User Name, Password and Confirm the password to create your login credentials
- Click Save User Name and/or Password
- A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You may now login to the Family Portal (ParentsWeb) using your new user name and password.
Start New Student Application process for 2021-2022 today! Click below
If you have any questions, please contact Maloneyd@stthecla.com or (586) 791-2170