Welcome back! St. Thecla Catholic School is proud to have worked with FACTS to allow our families to have access to all their records in one area. This partnership will allow you to view your financials, students grades/behaviors, school notes and more, all in one easy to find family portal. ALL FAMILIES will need to create a new family portal account on FACTS, as the previous FACTS login credentials will no longer be active. Please follow the directions below to start your re-enrollment process!
St Thecla is pleased to announce that we have partnered with FACTS for our new student information system for the 2021-2022 school year. Due to this transition, all current FACTS tuition login credentials will end January 29th. All families are required to create a new FACTS Family Portal (ParentsWeb) account, if you haven’t already. This account will also provide you access to the FACTS tuition management system for the current 2020-2021 school year. If you have already created your new Family Portal account, you will now be able to access all of your tuition and billing from your Parent Dashboard as of the date listed above.
FACTS Family Portal (ParentsWeb) is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow you to view academic information specific to your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary.
- Go to https://stes-mi.client.renweb.com/pwr/
- Login with your username and password or click Create New Family Portal Account (follow the steps below)
- Type your email address and click Create Account.
- An email will be sent which includes a link to create your family portal login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create New Family Portal Account link
- A web browser displays your Name and Person ID
- Enter a User Name, Password and Confirm the password to create your login credentials
- Click Save User Name and/or Password
- A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You may now login to the Family Portal (ParentsWeb) using your new user name and password.
If you have any questions, please contact Maloneyd@stthecla.com or (586) 791-2170