Faith Formation 2020 – 2021
- Classes will be meeting once a month in person. The night and time have not changed: Mondays from 6:00-7:30pm and Tuesdays from 5:30-7:00pm. To maintain a sanitized and safe learning environment, all classes will be meeting in the Activities Center. I will have the classes socially distanced and grouped by grade level. The Activity Center will be used primarily by us and is very easy to clean.
- FAMILIES will be meeting once a month via an at-home Zoom meeting. This will also be on the same night and time that you have chosen for class. This night will be very informal and family-based. These nights promise to be fun as we will have “guest speakers” from time to time!!
- Our once a month family night might be an in-person “parking lot” night!! As you all know, I like to think outside the box and learn and grow in fun and exciting ways!! I can’t wait to plan these!! J
- We are also asking each family to attend a Faith Formation Sunday Mass once a month and it will be separated by grade levels. Your calendar is color coordinated and the Masses are divided into K-2, 3-5, and 6-8 grades. This is a great addition to the program this year and helps keep us learning, growing and worshiping together as a family.
- We will also be sending home folders in the beginning of the year. These will contain some supplemental activities for you to do at home based on the liturgical year, saints, and other treasures of our Catholic faith.
- Our safety protocol (masks, etc….) will mirror the directives from the Governor and the AOD. Your child’s wellbeing is our top priority!
This is going to be a fabulous year of discipleship for both your child/children and for your family!! God doesn’t give us ANYTHING that we can’t handle, and we are called to follow Christ no matter what that looks like!! J
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me!
Thank you for sharing your children, your family, and your faith with us. Your trust in us means more than you know!
Christ is the captain of our ship and full steam ahead for a year filled with many blessings!! I can’t wait to see how He works through each and every one of us!!
email@example.com /586-792-0550 ext. 363
Religious Education Documents