“Say Your Prayers”
Do you find it easy to pray? Is prayer an integral part of your day? Do you hear God’s voice in your daily life, and know how to respond accordingly?
For many of us, the answer to these questions is, “no.” We all desire an intimate relationship with God. But, since learning to “say our prayers” as children, we never moved beyond rote recitation to an authentic conversation with God.
Oremus – Let Us Pray
The Oremus study program teaches you the essentials of an effective and fruitful prayer life. Over the course of eight weeks you will discover how God speaks to you, even in the smallest encounters. Following the Tradition of the Catholic Church and the wisdom of the saints, you will learn how to express yourself to God in prayer, and how to hear his voice.
In Oremus You Will:
- Become aware of God’s presence in your life
- Discover the simple yet profound steps of Catholic prayer
- Learn how to respond to God and express yourself in prayer
- Discover how to hear God’s voice in Scripture, in your heart, and in ordinary moments.
- Learn how to overcome frustrations, distractions, and dryness in prayer.
- See that desolation and consolation are a normal part of everyone’s walk with God.
- Grow in your relationship with God and those around you.